Sunday, January 10, 2010

Additions

2010 is off to a great start. Getting back into the swing of things at work has been hard, but I am glad to be back on my schedule. I have become OBSESSED with my camera. I ordered a new lense (50 mm still) and I have been snapping away at home. I have literally taken a picture of everything in my house. In a few weeks, I will be starting my first photography class at a local university to learn all about my Canon Rebel!!! I have nicknamed my camera, "The Reb"!! haha Over Christmas I added a few decorative items to my house. Below are some pics of the "additions" and just some fun pictures. I am trying to perfect my up-close pictures with a blurry background...let me know what y'all think! Also, I am in need of a new camera bag. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions, please let me know!!


This beautiful oil now hangs above my brown chair in the living room

Fresh flowers just make me smile!


I finally found something to hang over my couch!


DB loves the camera!

DB looooves ice cream sandwiches!!!

For those of you living in the South, I sure hope y'all are staying warm! I LOOOOVE the cold weather, but the past week has been beyond cold...it's down-right frigid! Although, I shouldn't complain...my hair does so much better when it's cold and dry outside! haha I have been spending my down-time curled up on my couch with my electric blanket! I hope everyone's year has gotten off to a great start and that 2010 will be a blessed year for all!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and your new home! Everything is coming together and looks "Very Virginia"......Mom
    P.S. We need a professional photograher in the family. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new painting! Also, what in the world does "DB" stand for?!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs