Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas: Part I

The weekend before Christmas, the Decker/Crowe clan loaded up and headed to Chattanooga for Christmas with my dad's side of the family. We usually do Decker Christmas at our house, but my grandmother, Mimi, recently moved from A'ville to Chattanooga into an assisted living facility. I was sad when she left, but she is definitely in a better place now. Her new facility is soooo nice! It is brand-new and very nicely decorated! When we're all together, my dad likes for everyone to ride in the same car (he is threatening to buy a Southern Comfort van!!! NOOO!!) so he rented us an Excursion to drive to Tennessee. Guess who got the seat in the waaaayyyy back??!! Oh well, at least I got to look at Katherine the whole time!! haha Below are pics from our trip.


Pimpin' in the Excursion!

Katherine will now hold your hand when she walks...sooo sweet!

Three generations of Deckers

Doodle-Bug loved her big girl slide

She got a wagon complete with seats and cup-holders!

I got the biggest present!!!!! Gotta love some wall decor!

AK loved her Nano!!

I'm becoming an adult...an owl apron and casserole dish! I was sooooo excited!!!

K all dolled up for church....doesn't she look like an angel??!!

It was great to have the whole family together for the weekend. We spent most of the weekend eating, talking, and playing with the Doodle-Bug. Throughout the entire Christmas vacation, each member of the family was sick at one point...we had the crud, stomach virus, ear infections, etc. We managed to nurse each other back to health just in time for Christmas Day. I'll post again in the next few days with the rest of our Christmas events! I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs