Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Party

This past week, I hosted my first Christmas party at my new house. Thanks to my mom, a.k.a. Martha Stewart, my house looked like a winter wonderland. What would we do without our moms? Diana just has the perfect touch with everything. If I were left to my own devices, my house would have looked bunk! In addition to the beautiful Christmas decorations, last week I finally purchased some drapes for my living room. As Kinzi told me at the party, "They add a new face to your house!" I have to admit that I often find myself staring at them...I mean, who doesn't love silk drapes??!! The party was a blast. It was great to have all of my friends over to enjoy the Christmas season. I think I am going to have to make the par-tay an annual event! Here are some pics from the night.


My shabby-chic Nativity scene
My wreath

I LOOOOVE my drapes!!

My hearth

View of the living room from the kitchen

Yay for Christmas food!!

Sister stopped by!

Notice the coozie...Allison asked me to be a BM at her wedding! Yay!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs