Sunday, September 21, 2014

James Harrison Tanley

Welcome to the world James "Harrison" Tanley!  My BFF had her bundle of joy on Thursday, September 18th.  He weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz.  The tires on my car were burnin' rubber to see him...I couldn't get there fast enough!  

For those of you who may not know who Kinzi is, let me explain.  She is my oldest and closest friend.  We were in the same first grade class and we've been besties ever since.  We didn't go to the same college, but that distance didn't slow us down.  We are as thick as thieves and I can't imagine my life without her.  She's always there with a listening ear and ALWAYS there to provide a laugh.  I've always felt like she was my second sister.  So when I found out she was pregnant, I was over the moon for the Tanleys.  Love them so much and am so excited for their family!

Harrison is an absolute angel.  He's a tiny little peanut!  I can't wait to watch him grow.  Kinzi and Kris are already naturals at the whole parent thing.  Congratulations, Tanley and Crow families!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs