Sunday, September 21, 2014

iPhone Dump

In addition to baby showers and birthday parties, here's what I've been up to since the beginning of August:



I discovered I love DD's iced lattes!
#waycheaperthanstarucks


Enjoyed my last lazy mornings of summer with my favorite owl mug!
#blacktea #missitalready


As soon as I started back to school, headaches became a daily occurence!
#stressed #slpproblems


Doesn't everyone know how to spell Virginia since it is after all, one of the 50 United States?!
#guessnot #neverseenitspelledwithane


Our attempt at scheduling our kid-os for the Nest!
#imthehotpinkpostits #bringonthemigraines


After walking around in these for a month, Sister pointed out to me that I had one of her flip-flops!
#oops #hadnoclue


While at the lake, Holly decided to call it a day right underneath me!
#sweetdog


We enjoyed a fun dinner at 26 with the Tanleys before Harrison arrived!
#datenight


Discovered a new recipe...Skinny Bubble Up Pizza!
#delish


Went to the first Auburn game and sweated my brains out...it was worth it though!
#WDE #myhappyplace


Loved getting to see Bess while in AU!
#drweeks


Discovered a love for this stuff!
#only50calories


 Tried out a new recipe for Skinny Banana Bread!
#itsawinner


Snuggled up with my Lish while we were in A'ville for the weekend!
#shesthesweestest #littlesisters


Surprised the tall Dr with tickets to see his favorite comedian, Jim Gaffigan!
#hotpockets #soexcited


When I saw this early one morning, I screamed for joy and sent it to my mom and sis!
#ifeellikeiknowthem #hopeitsagirl


Said goodbye to summer nail colors and switched over to fall!
#taupelessbeach #isaopaulooverthere


I picked up all the balloons for K's b'day party!
#partyinmybackseat #couldntseeathing


Celebrated the wedding of my BFF, Chris Walker with my favorite ppl!
#AHS #lovethem


Decided to embrace the fall trend of felt floppy fedoras!
#hopeicanpullitoff


Absolutely in love with this new fall candle from Bath & Body!
#smellslikeahotman


Finally started watching Season 3 of Homeland!
#crazycarrie


So excited to rock this chocolate leather jacket this fall!
#bringonthecold


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs