Saturday, July 28, 2012

Things I'm Lovin' Right Now


I'm lovin' that I finally consolidated all of my recipes....they went from this...


to this!  They're all filed and in protective sheets!  SOOO much easier to flip through and find!


I'm lovin' that most of my recipes are either on my mom's notepads or in her hand-writing!  :)


I'm lovin' that after months of searching, I finally found blk.!  If you're a RHONJ fan like me, this pic needs no explanation!


I'm lovin' this new candle..I call it my "hot man candle"!  When I originally smelled it, a picture of a Ralph Lauren model popped into my head.  It smells UH-MAZING!


I'm lovin' this diffuser!  I saw this gem at an antique store in Huntsville, but just couldn't pull the trigger at the time.  After many internet searches, I finally found it...it is making my living room smell heavenly!


I'm lovin' these new SkinnyGirl flavors!


I'm lovin' this lotion!  My friend Jennifer at work introduced me to it...it's actually a men's lotion, but we LOVE the way it smells!


I'm really lovin' these sunglasses that I got on sale for over 50% off at Saks recently!  Thanks, KLC for alerting me to the major sale!


I'm lovin' that the Olympics are officially here...the girls are just as much in the spirit as I am!




The only thing left to say is, "USA, USA"!!!!!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs