Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Fun

I've heard from a few ppl that I needed to "update" my blog....sorry for my disappearance!  I've been busy working and cramming in as much time with my girls as I can.  We have jumped from one activity to another...see below for our fun activities in July!


The second week of July, DB had swimming lessons with Mrs. Em!  I loved getting to go with her everyday and see all her great progress!





On the last day, they had a popsicle party...DB was SUPER pumped abt it!


Licious just hung out loving life while her sister swam it up!


I picked up DB a little treat for finishing swimming lessons...a fish for my fish!


I've soaked up as much time playing with my girls as I possibly can...DB loves to play hairdresser!


And she loves to play dress up with all her many princess costumes!


Licious is now sitting up by herself all the time and she couldn't be more excited abt it!


I stepped out of the box and taught VBS for the first time EVER...it was crazy and exhausting but so much fun!  I taught the 4 year old "Stellar Starfish"....we had a BLAST at Operation Overboard!


DB was a "Thankful Turtle", but we had a blast doing something special everyday after VBS!


For the first time, I was able to take DB to gymnastics...it flashed me back to my childhood days at Gold Medal in A'ville...and it got me super excited for the Olympics!



At the beginning of this week, we made a super-quick trip to ATL to see Tara and her girls!  The big girls loved their matching Ariel nightgowns!


The little girls loved getting to meet each other!


Carter thought Libby's toes were pretty cool!


And she thought they were pretty tasty! haha


We took the girls here...as a child, I would have DIED to have gone here.  I was all about an American Girl doll...I had 3!


I have to admit I teared up a little when we walked in...oh to have had somewhere like this when I was their age.  Molly was my favorite!


The girls loved it and their "babies" had a great time as well!


The 4 sailboats! 



I'll be back soon with more updates....stay tuned!   :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Just when I think you can't be a better aunt, you go and outdo yourself all over again! I love you you love those sweet girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant "I love HOW you love those sweet girls"...oops!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs