Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jessica and John's Wedding Weekend

I was honored to be a part of a Jessica and John's wonderful wedding weekend.  The rain went away just in time for all the festivities to begin.  Britt and Andrew came and stayed at the Hotel de Decker, and we had a great time celebrating the new Mr. and Mrs. Hughes!


The Bridesmaid's Luncheon at The Club was so much fun!








The Rehearsal Dinner


Britt and I tried out Birmingham's new "Blowout Boutique" for the wedding...it is super chic inside...felt like we were in Miami!


This just makes me laugh...this is not the look I was going for...but I went with it while inside the salon.  A HUGE thanks to Lacey for repairing the "ringlets" once I got to the church!


Getting ready for the ceremony!


Jessica was a beautiful bride!!!




Our Bridesmaid's bouquets were gorgeous!


The Cyganiewicz'



First dance as newlyweds!


We sure do love the bride!


We busted a few moves on the dance floor!



Jessica and John-the weekend was amazing!  We are so happy for y'all and were so honored to be a part of all the fun.  Hope y'all are relaxing and soakin' up some sun in the Dominican Republic this week.  Congratulations, to the new Mr. and Mrs. John Hughes!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy that all you ladies had lots of fun there. I am also thinking to plan a wedding at best wedding venues chicago and my mother is suggesting me to hold all my functions there. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs