Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth Decker Crowe!!

Welcome to the world Baby Libby!  She arrived at 3:11 pm and weighed in at 6.3 lbs and was 19 inches long. 

Well, when I woke up today I never thought today would be the day Libby was going to arrive.  (Sister was supposed to be induced next Wednesday, the 7th) But in true Decker fashion, she had to make a dramatic entrance.  We almost all missed her arrival!  I won't be TMI and give you all the details, but let's just say she was in a hurry to get here...apparently Sister is a birthing queen!  :)

Below are two of my favorite pictures from today.





So far, DB likes Libby!  She's been very gentle with her and asking TONS of questions...let's hope her enthusiasm for her little sister continues!  :)

I'll be back this weekend with LOTS more pictures!  Congratulations to the Crowe family on another beautiful baby girl...I already love my second DB just as much as my first! 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yay for another beautiful, healthy baby girl. Thank you Virginia for keeping me in the loop all day (well maybe for the few hours that it was all going down!). Hugs and kisses to the whole family. I know you will be just as an amazing aunt the 2nd time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my heart swell! She is beautiful just like her sister was! And look at that GREAT big sister!! I'm one proud aunt!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs