Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Perfect Day

Today was one of those days that you daydream about when you're stressed out at work.  Today was the perfect day for a PJ day with Sister and the DB (A.K.A. Hot Muffin!)...and staying in our pjs is exactly what we did.  We watched Dora and Diego and snuggled in the bed, played with PlayDoh, cooked lunch in DB's kitchen, played 'hair shop', and ended the afternoon watching my all-time favorite 'Kid Songs' DVD.  This time next week I'll be back at work, so I'm trying to soak up as much of this PJ time as possible!

Snuggled up watchin' Dora

Talking to Dee Dee on the phone while wearing her mommy's socks...her bed-head hair is hilarious!


Time for Play Doh! 




Katherine made me the best lunch of broccoli, lemon, and cookies



Cheese!!


The DB got her 'hair-did'!


A Day at the Circus with the 'Kid Songs' gang!


If you've read my blog since the early days, then you know I'm a huge fan of the DCC (Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders)....I am always on the countdown to when the next season is airing on CMT.  My parents were here yesterday and surprised me with a Christmas present they had forgotten about (my mom is notorious for this!).  When I opened the box, this is what I found...



AAAHHHHH!!!!!  I have my very own DCC shorts...I think my screams were heard throughout my entire neighborhood!  Now all I'm missing are some silver and blue 'poms'!!    :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs