Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Celebrating with Friends

Last week, I had my 2nd annual Christmas party at my house.  Great food, good cheer, and wonderful friends...what more could a girl wish for at Christmas?! 





I have celebrated MANY holidays with this great group of friends....gotta love friends from home!



Some of my wonderful college friends...and yes, there were guys there, but they were hiding from my camera!  :)


I am taking a holiday hiatus and spending some quality time with the fam in A'ville.  This week, I lucked out and got to hear the famous "Champagne Carolers" from Rotary Club.  My dad was one of its founding members and has sung with them for over 20 years.  Rotary Club has an annual auction to raise money for various charities and their performances are auctioned off to the highest bidders!  The singers visit homes, restaurants and businesses all over Marshall County spreading Christmas joy and cheers.  They are known for their rousing rendition of "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" and this year, they finished with "Burning Ring of Fire".....it was priceless.  Most of these men, I have known my whole life.  It was a treat for me to hear them this year.


Singing "Jingle Bells" in front of our house!



The "Champagne Carolers"


 Here's hoping Santa finds each one of you this year....Ho Ho Ho!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs