Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Allison and Ben's Wedding Weekend

Have you ever wanted to rewind a weekend and do it all over again? Well, I certainly feel that way about this past weekend. Allison and Ben's wedding weekend was absolutely amazing...there aren't enough words to describe how much fun we all had together. Having all of our friends in town and celebrating together with the new Mr. and Mrs. Paul Benjamin Leaver was fantastic! I have to admit that I am beyond exhausted, but it was completely worth it. We soaked up every ounce of time together and made the most of the weekend!

The weekend started out at my house on Thursday night working on our poem for the Rehearsal Dinner. (Yes, Bails is sleeping on the couch while we were writing!)

Friday started off with the Bridesmaid's Luncheon at The Club. Here is the Bride-to-Be absolutely glowing!!


The AU girls with the Bride

Bailey and Bess at the Luncheon


Britt and me

The entire bridal party around the "charm cake". We had the best time pulling out our charms and learning what they mean. I got a "heart" and it supposedly means that love is coming!!!

Look at our beautiful bags we got as BM presents!

After the Rehearsal at the church, it was off to Park Lane for the Rehearsal Dinner...the food and venue were absolutely amazing! The Cyganiewicz' and the Weeks' were in town from ATL....boo-yah!

The menu for the Rehearsal Dinner was beautiful

I absolutely LOVED these flowers!

Saturday morning, we all (the AU girls) gathered at my house for some hair up-dos' and some mimosa drinking!! Given the fact that we were wearing one-shoulder BM dresses, we thought we should all get our hair done so that we would look "glamorous" in our dresses!! haha (that word was a running joke all weekend!) Bails got us the hook-up with Brittany from Two-A-Days (the show on MTV that was about Hoover High School) and she came out to my house and set up shop in my bathroom. I kind of felt like I had a celebrity sighting in my own home! haha It was great to meet her and she did a wonderful job with all of our hair....thanks, Brittany!


Look at all the products and tools she brought!

Of course we had to get a pic with her before she left!

Britt-ster did my eye make-up!

We can always count on Bess to keep us laughing throughout our day!

I thought this pic was too sweet to not post...Allison and her sister Catherine!

Her dress was absolutely gorgeous!!

The AU girls with the Bride!!!

Bess and Casey


They're married!!!!! The whole bridal party rode the "party bus" to the reception and we had the best time toasting to the new Mr. and Mrs. Paul Benjamin Leaver!!



Shades!!




All the Chi Os

Congratulations, Allison and Ben! We are all so excited for the new life y'all have begun together. Hope you're having a blast in St. Lucia!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend! So glad Dad and I could be there for the wedding. The Fockers are something special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING Dress you wore...the white one the black stripes. BY FAR the best looking dress anyone had on in any of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs