Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wedding Season Has Officially Begun

The month of February is off and running! What a busy and wonderful weekend it has been. Friday night, I went to the Brad Paisley concert with Britt. It was a great concert! Brad sang for almost a solid two hours and we had the best time! Well...except for all the Alabama/redneck references the singers made throughout the show. Apparently, everyone thinks that if you live in the state of Alabama, you are a Bama fan...Umm...no!!!! I don't think so. Sorry, that's my soap box for the day!

Wedding season 2010 has officially begun for me. One of my best friends from college, Miss JJ Cook...now Mrs. JJ Wedgworth, got married Saturday!!! The group gathered in Greensboro, AL, to celebrate the big day. It was an absolutely beautiful reception and we had the best time tearing up the dance floor and catching up with everyone. The food was amazing, the flowers were GORGEOUS, and did I mention that JJ looked stunning??!!!! All in all, it was a fabulous night. Here are pics from the reception!

*****DISCLAIMER*****
I forgot to add that I found my OLD CAMERA this week!!! Yay!!! So these pics are from the old digital...not from "The Reb"!!


Melanie, Bess, Britt, and me

The group with the beautiful bride after singing "Shades"!!!

The bride-to-be with the Mom-to-be!!


This is hilarious...Allison telling Chelsey that she looks beautiful pregnant and Chelsey arguing with her!

Chelsey and me...She will be a Mom in two weeks if all goes as planned!!!!!

These dancing fools are getting married in April!!

Sometimes I catch myself complaining because I'm so busy and tired. But, actually, I'm blessed to have such an amazing family and friends that keep me busy! February is going to be a crazy busy month. There is something every weekend....so be expecting lots of posts! Happy Super Bowl Sunday to everyone....Go Saints!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs