Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NOLA

What a wonderful weekend it was! I spent the weekend in NOLA along with most of my best friends. We all came together for Britt's Bachelorette Party. She is getting married in April, and we decided to send her off with a bang! haha It was nice to take the day off work, hop on a jet plane, and end up on Bourbon St. by lunchtime on Friday!! We had an absolutely fabulous time. It was full of great drinks, amazing foods, and lots of hilarious stories!! I am in full depression now that the trip is over...we've been planning it for almost three months! I am still trying to catch up on my rest, but hey...you only live once, right?! Below are pics from our trip!!

Cheers to the Bride-to-Be!


Kelly outdid herself with the planning! We had a limo with mimosas awaiting us when we landed!!

Our hotel was amazing!!!!!


First stop on Bourbon...The Ole Opera House

The band let Britt get on stage and play the instruments..in case anyone is wondering, "She wants to be an entertainer!!"

Taking a break from dancing for a quick pic!

Britt and Lucas singing 'Don't Stop Believing'!!!

We had brunch on Saturday at Court of Two Sisters. It was absolutely amazing...wish I had some more Eggs Benedict right about now!!

The whole group at brunch! Alex, Mel, JJ, and Bess all came down to join the party!

Walking around Jackson Square!

Waiting in line at Cafe Dumonde was definitely worth it....the beignets were AMAZING!!!

Stop #1 on Saturday night...The Carousel Bar at our hotel! Please notice our boas and other Bachelorette accessories!

Stop #2: Red Fish Grill for dinner

Stop #3: Pat O'Briens!!!


This next picture needs a few sentences. I never thought I would actually get to see a celebrity while being in NOLA. All I could talk about was seeing Reggie and Kim!! haha While standing in line at Pat O's, we befriended some guys in front of us in line. They told us they were from Florida and that Bill from "The Little Couple" was with them....they said they were on Bill's wife's brothers Bachelor party!! I thought they were lying because Bill wasn't with them. Then all of a sudden he appeared at our table! If you know me at all, you know I LIVE for celebrity sightings! I started screaming, jumping up and down and he was nice enough to oblige me by taking a picture with me. My mom and sister are very jealous they didn't get to meet him! He was super nice!!!!

I met Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess and Lucas

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!!! What a great place to go on a Bach. weekend. Miss all yall XO ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs