Sunday, November 8, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

T-minus 11 days until "New Moon" comes out on November, 20th. Yours truly has already pre-ordered her ticket for the midnight showing on the 19th!! I swore I would never read the Twilight books because I don't really get into Sci-Fi stuff...but I gave in when everyone at work last year was reading them. I, like every other person in America, fell in love with the books. I am on Team Edward all the way! Boo Team Jacob!! haha A few weeks ago, I ordered a 6-foot cardboard cut-out of the hottest vampire!! He has been placed in our room at work and I have to admit, he is a bit distracting...I find myself randomly staring at him! Often times, I think to myself, "Can I find myself an Edward Cullen?" "Can I be Bella?"

I Heart Edward Cullen!!!

This weekend, I headed home to A'ville on Saturday to take our annual family Christmas picture. While at home, my sister and I started talking about high school and somehow got into a discussion about my old prom dresses. When I was a junior, I wore a blue 2-piece (yes, I know it sounds kind of scandalous, but it wasn't!!) dress that I was obsessed with. I wore it around my house every day for months leading up to prom. I need to add that when I was a junior, I was much smaller than I am now. I have always wanted to put the dress back on just to see if I could still pull it off. The dress definitely doesn't look the same on me as it did 8 years ago, but I somehow managed to squeeze into it. Wearing the dress around my house made my entire weekend...it was hilarious. Although, I have to admit that the top wouldn't completely zip! ahahah

I will never part with this dress!

While I'm admitting all these crazy things that I love, I can't leave out my obsession with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Ever since the reality show aired on TV a few years ago, I haven't missed an episode. I LOOOVE the show!! I want to quit my job and move to Dallas to try out! I told my Mom the other day that I wish I would have post-poned college for a few years and moved to Texas to be a DCC!! hahaha In high school, I danced all the time. I even wore the white boots and did kick-lines! Last week, I ordered the new DCC work-out video that teaches you all of their dances!!!!! I haven't tried it yet, but if all goes as planned, I will know all of their dances in a few weeks!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Virginia, you are a HOOT! Arghhhh! I love me some Edward Cullen too!! And you know I remember that prom dress like it was yesterday. Hard to believe I was around for all of that, huh?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia!! I was so glad to see your comment on my blog and so excited to see you had a blog as well. Congrats on being a homeowner! You are just as precious as ever and while I loved the pics of your house I was equally as excited to check out your fun outfits : ) We need to catch up sometime. I may run into you at the midnight movie... I love Edward too! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl - you are hilarious!!! I love reading your posts! I do think you and your man make a wonderful couple - just saying! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs