Monday, September 28, 2009

Whoooooooo's Ready for a Party?

Last weekend, Katherine had her 1st Birthday party. If you're an owl fan, then you will love the party theme....pink and green owls!! After many prayers, God blessed us with some sunshine for just long enough to have the party outside. There were owls everywhere! Owl cupcakes, balloons, and smocked dresses! There were lots of great family and friends in attendance, and everyone had a wonderful time. Below are pics from the big par-tay!!


Aunt TT made her this adorable owl outfit...it matched the invitations to a T!
Whooooo sees some pretty flowers??!!

The cutest cupcakes in the history of the world!

The invitation

Gotta love some pom-pom balls!

Who knew you could find owl balloons??!!

The favor table. The cupcakes were placed in the boxes for favors!

The Crowe Family

The cake table

Katherine's BF Blair came all the way from ATL!!!

The food table

The cute stickers were for the kidos!

She didn't like the hat!
Since the party, I have had a few problems with my house. Two weeks ago, I noticed a leak. There was water dripping down my newly painted walls in my living room. I pulled my couch out and noticed that water had stained my brand new couch!!!!! OMG!!! I immediately got in touch with my window man and he came out to fix the leak...but what about the stains on my couch? Tide-To-Go pen to the rescue again! Little did I know that was the least of my worries. Later, I decided to push my couch back against the wall (since the leak had apparently been fixed) and one of the legs fell off my couch!!!! WHAT??!! I have not even had the couch a month, and the leg has completely folded under and fallen off. I spoke with the Pottery Barn Customer Service ppl for quite awhile and had a very interesting conversation with them. She said, "Ma'am, have you been jumping on the couch?" Me-"Um..no..I teach school, the last thing I want to do when I get home in the afternoon is jump on my couch." I mean, my goodness!! Like I would do that!! After sending in digital pics of the couch I was informed that I am getting a new couch! Wahoo!!! Of course it's going to take a few weeks, but I'm getting a new one. Thank goodness!!!! Below is a picture of the damage. Stay tuned for updates on the continuing leak...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs