Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Katherine

Happy 1st Birthday to my niece, Katherine!!!! (a.k.a. Doodle-Bug) I cannot believe it has been a year since she came into our life. She has truly been a blessing and I honestly don't remember life before her. I LOOOVE being an aunt....it is more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. This time last year I was hanging out at St. Vincent's with K and Sister...seems like just yesterday! Today was absolute torture for me because I had to work all day. I of course had to head over to the Crowe house immediately after work to see my Doodle-Bug. She is walking, jabbering up a storm, and really beginning to act like a big girl!! Today she was decked out in her Birthday finest....pink and green owls!! I also was able to give K her birthday present. I purchased the "whisper buggy" back in July, and we have all been dying for her to take her first drive in it. Word on the street is that it is the coolest gift for a 1-year old!! haha I think she really likes it!! She immediately grabbed the wheel and eventually figured out how to honk the horn! Below are some pics of the Birthday girl. Next post will be all about her party, which is on Sunday!!


Our first picture: September 16, 2008

1 year later: September 16, 2009

"Hey Gigi, look at my cool Birthday hat Dee Dee gave me!!"

"This whisper buggy is the coolest gift ever!!!"

2 comments:

  1. The pink caddy is a HUGE hit! She kept honking the horn for little D :) Thank you Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my heart melt! I can't believe that child is one! Now, I'm about to go fuss at Sister for not telling me on the phone yesterday that she got the walking thing down pat! See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs