Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas

In early December, I celebrated the nuptials of one of my fave coworkers!
#mrandmrsgalafassi


The tall dr was in Miami, so I missed my better half!
#solo 


If you're in need of a great pepper grinder, go to World Market!
#treatforthetalldr #christmasmorningpepper


Babysat my Lish while her Momma and Sister went to a birthday party!
#shessocute


Went to the Vestavia Christmas parade with the Crowes!
#sisterselfie


Loved getting to see my DB in her first parade!
#shelovedit #flyingcandy


I whipped up some Rosemary Roasted Cashews for the tall dr's family!
#christmasbaking #yummy


We had a blast at school doing Christmas crafts with the kid-os!
#gingerbreadgigi #crosseyed


The Nest celebrated the last day of school by going "tacky"!
#lovetheseladies #ooctacky


The tall dr and I had a much needed date night with the Tanleys!
#chezfonfon #highlands


I got an early Christmas present from my parents...a new duvet and insert!
#muchneeded #hotelcomfy


Sister and the girls came over for a "movie morning!"
#popcorn #mickey


Christmas Day at the Crowes!
#sisters #jinglejuice


We loved K's Headbands Disney game!
#shebeatusall


Sister looked oh-so cute in her Mickey ears!
#shessocompetitive


Sister and I discovered we weren't as in shape as we thought!
#twister #downwarddog #tooold


I loved K's "carrier" for her new doll, Isabelle.
#itgoeseverywhere #myminime


K serenaded us all day with her Frozen karaoke machine!
#letitgo #foreverstuckinmyhead


Loved Sister's wine tags!
#darioush


One of my favorite presents were my hot pink Ugg slippers!
#warm #cozy #wearthemallthetime


I got the tall dr an Auburn Yeti!
#readyforthelake


My favorite present I got for him was a pencil sketch of his two dogs!
#hollyandkatie 


I went all red for NYE!
#alliwantforchristmasisOPI


We enjoyed a delicious NYE  meal at Bottega with the Lucas'!
#perfecttable  #thankfulforgoodfriends


Loved ringing in the New Year with my tall dr!
#bringon2015


He keeps me laughing all the time!
#mrplanterspeanuts


New Years morning started off with some mimosas!
#readyforgameday


The tall dr has been working a lot, so I thought he needed a treat...heard this Whiskey Wedge was all the rage!
#surlatable #hopeitworks #heloveswhiskey


If you're like me, January can be a little dark and dreary...these fresh blooms have helped brighten up my living room!
#gerberdaisies #pink


1 comment:

  1. Great New Years Eve picture of you and tall Dr! You guys make a beautiful couple. Love catching up with you blog from time to time. Glad all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs