Sunday, December 7, 2014

iPhone Dump

In November (when it was actually cold outside) I enjoyed some roaring fires at the tall dr's house!
#realfire #cozy


The tall dr is always watching NFL games, so I'm trying to get in the spirit!
#lovetodressintheme


Tried out a new pot roast recipe and it was a winner!
#tasty #crockpotsarethebomb


The tall dr only likes 1 dessert...apple cake.  So, I did some research and found one that sounded similar to the one he really enjoyed...it was delish!
#tookmemonthstofind #willbemakingagain


Gotta love Auburn/Alabama day at school!
#wde


Lish was definitely feeling the AU spirit!
#AUtigersnumberone


The tall dr surprised me with an impromptu date night so naturally I bought a new dress for the occasion!
#dinnerathighlands #mesh #ilovetogetdressedup


After dinner, he surprised me with a "staycation" at Ross Bridge! 
#sofun #parlorsuite 


The tall dr gives me a run for my money in the kitchen!
#jambalaya #delish


I spent two days at the high school getting "professionally developed"!
#staypositive #getmotivated


Started putting out my Christmas decorations!
#mynativityismyfavorite


"It's a beaut, Clark!"
#lovemytree


We decorated a door in The Nest with a "Frozen" theme!
#thekidsloveit


Obsessed with my new "holiday" leggings I found at Target!
#tistheseason 


Tried a new recipe, "Skinny Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili Mac"!
#winner #lecreuset


Installed my new Roku all by myself!
#soproud 


While the tall dr is in Miami, I've been catching up on "Girls" and enjoying my tree!
#hehatesGirls #imobsessed


Trying to get back into the routine of going to the gym...it's kickin' my tail if you can't tell by my red face!  ;)
#feeltheburn #postgymselfie






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs