Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Things I'm Lovin' Right Now


I'm lovin' my new wine labels that my parents had framed for me...great way to commemorate our wonderful trip to Napa!


I'm lovin' the GIRLS dvds Sister gave me for Christmas!  ***Do not watch these around anyone younger than 18***  It's kind of OOC, but Sister and I are addicted to it!


I'm absolutely lovin' my new pink Clarisonic Momma D surprised me with...it has totally transformed my skin!



I'm lovin' my eye cream...I've used it for awhile and somehow have always forgotten to blog abt it.  If you're in the market for a new eye cream, I highly recommend it!


I'm lovin' this low-calorie hot chocolate mix...it's a great treat on these chilly winter nights!


I'm lovin' my new Le Creuset dutch oven...I've seriously wanted one of these for at least three years.  I can't wait to start cookin' with it!


I'm lovin' these two Essie nail polish colors...I've rotated them throughout the fall/winter!
The red color is Forever Yummy and the gray color is Power Clutch.


I'm lovin' this owl mug that one of my kid-os at school gave me for Christmas!


I'm lovin' this super fuzzy and comfy robe from Target...it's uh-mazing!


I've been lovin' my sock bun for months now...it's so easy to use and every time I wear it I feel like I'm rockin' my inner Kardashian!  ha


Over the Christmas holidays, I was lovin' this ice cream...I'm not even a huge ice cream fan, but this was life-changing!  If anyone in the B'ham area sees it in a store, please let me know...can't find it anywhere!


I'm lovin' Zumba class!  It's the most amazing workout I've ever had and by far the funnest!




I'm lovin' Instagram!  I said goodbye to Facebook entirely, so this has become my social media outlet of choice.  My username is deckevl if you want to follow me!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Virginia, I was lovin' my sock bun on my wedding day! A must have in the beauty cabinet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "thinks I'm loving" are always my favorite posts. Did you really give up Facebook entirely?!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs