Friday, April 13, 2012

An Egg-straordinary Weekend!!

Easter is always a special holiday for the Deckers.  I love everything about it: the colors, the eggs, the bunnies, the food, and most importantly going to church at First Pres.  The Crowe's were also in A'ville with us...it was the first time all of us were at home since LibbyLicious (LL) arrived...it was WILD!  But I wouldn't have had it any other way.  I took off work on Good Friday so I could spend some extra time with my girls...we had a great weekend filled with laughter, love and celebration!


I found this craft on Pinterest....are they not the cutest bunnies EVER?!


On Friday, we drove up to Huntsville to see the Ferneaus and Nana...look what Jen Jen had for DB!  We love Peeps!


These mini bundt cakes were AMAZE BALLS!


When we got back to A'ville, Momma and Daddy D had a few treats for the girls!





Sister and her girls!



My girls even got me a few Easter treats..they know me so well!  Cooling racks, Breaking Dawn and PopChips...I was so excited!


Saturday morning we went to the Easter egg hunt at First Pres!



We loved getting to see Kim!  She used to be our baby-sitter back in the day..she is now the proud momma of triplets!


The Decker girls and the Hoerth girls!


DB with the Chandler triplets!


This DB was one excited egg-hunter!


She needed a little coaching during the hunt...


But in the end, she was all smiles!


This baby was an angel the whole time!


I spent LOTS of time with LL...she is PRECIOUS!


DB buried "magic beans" before dinner to make sure that the Easter bunny would come!



After dinner, it was time to dye eggs...we all changed into our comfy clothes...


including Sister who busted out in her gymnastics shirt circa 1992!


We made lots of neon eggs!



The Easter Bunny left a trail from the front door to the girls' baskets!


DB's Easter treats


LL' Easter treats


The Easter Bunny turned the magic beans into this beautiful lollipop!


Nothing like an egg-hunt at 6:15 in the morning!




While we hunted for eggs in our PJs, GrandBobby was lovin' on LL!


My girls


Libby didn't know what to think about all her goodies!


Everyone put on their Easter best for church!






Easter at First Pres is one of my favorites...loved the service and also enjoyed getting to see old friends!


After church, we changed and got ready for a scrumptious lunch that Momma D had prepared!




My grandmother, Nana, and her two great grand-daughters!


No one puts on a spread like Momma D does!


We had our 3rd egg hunt of the weekend after lunch...this time she didn't need any coaching!



Grand Bobby loved spending time with his girls!


Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter weekend!  Happy Spring time, y'all!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful Easter! Praise the Lord!!! Your pics are fantastic. I am so happy you were with us. Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs