Sunday, February 5, 2012

Carter's Sprinkle

People always say that "time flies when you're having fun"....and after this weekend, I know that saying is true.  Sister, Libby and I loaded up the "Burb" and went to the A-T-L to spend some time with my sister from another mother, Tara, a.k.a. "61". 

For those of you who are new to the blog, I'll explain who "61" is.  Not sure when I met 61, but it's been a LONG time ago, now.  She's always felt more like a sister and a true member of the Decker fam than just one of Sister's college friends.  When she and her hubby Felix lived in AU as newlyweds, I would have spend-the-night parties in the "heavenly".  I've been lucky enough to be a part of some big events with her...I went to her wedding, sat in the waiting room during a BIG surgery, and even happened to time it just right to meet Baby Blair right after she came into the world.  And, I have to note that she plays "referee" between Sister and me when we start fighting...she LOVES to call "reindeer"! haha 

So all of that to say, when I got my invite to Baby Carter's Sprinkle, I knew I couldn't miss it.  Like me, Sister has an amazing group of college friends.  They throw parties like professionals!  Baby Carter was given some of the cutest gifts...she is already so loved by so many ppl!


After dinner Friday night, Jenn Simp gave 61 a much needed pedi!


Baby Libby went on her first road trip!  She traveled like a champ and enjoyed her first "girls weekend"!


The Sprinkle was held at "The Swan Coach House" in ATL...it was a perfect venue!


Here comes the honoree!


The gift table



"Sally's Porch" was full of girls ready to pamper Baby Carter and Tara with lots of love and presents!


We loved the dessert in the shape of a swan!


These cake pops were UH-MAZING!


Time for presents!!




Sister and Claire


Sister, Blazer, Tara and Claire


The OOC girls!
Sister, Jenn Simp, Blazer, Tara, Jess and Rigsby


Aunt June, Tara and her mom, Debbie


Tara and her sweet Mom!


Megan, Tara and Kelly


Between these girls, they have almost 8 children!!


Loved spending time with Sister!



Tara, thanks for letting us blow up your house this weekend!  Also, thanks for letting "the little sister" tag along...I had so much fun!  Let the countdown begin to precious Baby Carter's arrival!!

post signature


3 comments:

  1. great pics and had so much fun, so glad you could be there with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect recap, with excellent recap! I want to take you as my personal photog on all my adventures! Had a great time with all you girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming and being my adopted little sister for the weekend! It was so great having you here! Thanks for being my photographer for the weekend. We will have to put the newborn session on the books asap! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs