Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Third Birthday, DB!

My Doodle-Bug is officially THREE years old!  OMG, I just can't believe it!  The past three years have absolutely flown by...seems like just yesterday we were sitting at St. Vincent's awaiting her arrival.  Y'all know how I feel about my DB...I know she's not my child, but I feel like she's partly mine.  She brings us so much joy everyday and I know that she is going to be the BEST big sister!

To comemmorate 3 years of being 'Gigi', I thought I'd share a picture of us together from each of her birthdays. 


Our first picture together-September 16, 2008


1st Birthday


2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday



Happy 3rd Birthday, Katherine....I love you!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is priceless to me! Thank you Gigi for being such a wonderful aunt to DB and for taking so many great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! K couldn't ask for a better aunt!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs