Sunday, November 14, 2010

How the West Was Won

The Decker family had a wonderful weekend at the Loveliest Village on the Plains! We headed down first thing Friday morning, and we were all decked out in our orange and blue...even the DB! We had lunch at Amsterdam's and then shopped around downtown for the rest of the afternoon. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, and we had the best time tootin' around town!

Up until game time on Saturday, I spent time tailgating with friends. I had not seen Britt in over 3 months! Britt, Bailey, and I spent a few hours at the Sigma Nu house and then headed over to the KA tailgate to see the rest of the group. It was a FANTASTIC day, and the Tigers' victory was just icing on the cake....ATL, here we come!!!!

I know I talk about how much I love AU all the time on here, but I feel like it can't be said enough. This game was the first game I've been to all season...I hate to even admit that. The stadium was electric! I love how being in Jordan-Hare Stadium makes you feel like if you shake your shaker hard enough, you can single handedly make the Tigers score. I LOVE being a part of the Auburn family! Auburn is a special place for my family...my parents met there, got married there, and Sister and I both went to school there. When we go to AU, it really just feels like we're going home.

Katherine wasn't too sure about this cheerleader!

Our future AU graduate!

GrandBobby and DB love spending time with each other!


Britt, Bails, and me tailgating


Bess, me, and Britt

Bailey, Caroline, Keats, Bess, me and Britt

I think the only thing left to say is.............................WDE!!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs