Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mum's the Word

Fall has definitely fallen at my house! It is my favorite season of the year and I have gone all out with my decor. I love everything about fall....the mums, the colors, pumpkins, chilly mornings, and college football. I mean, how much better does it get??

I like to call this, "Mums on Steroids"!! It's massive!


Of course I had to have an owl somewhere around the house!

This month's issue of 'Southern Living' inspired this display.


I made a pumpkin topiary!


Display on the mantle

If you haven't been to Bath & Body Works recently, go and pick up one of these amazing candles...it smells AMAZING!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. We heart your decor! Nice topiary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! my cousin is kimberly fain and she told me that my blog reminded her of yours so i had to check it out!
    nice to "meet" you! :)
    Laura Tomlinson
    www.lauratomlinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs