Monday, August 24, 2009

Before and After

At last, my internet is working! I've been living here for almost a month now with no internet... not fun! I dedicate this whole post to before and after pics. I am not going to put up all the pics, but here are a few of the high-lights. We are definitely not done with everything, but there has certainly been a lot done around here. I am still amazed with all the changes, and am in love with my new house! I honestly never thought it would turn out this well. Enjoy!!


Breakfast Nook


Kitchen


Powder Bath


Hearth Area


Living Room

Master Bath
My bedding turned out beautifully!!

4 comments:

  1. i like the colour of the walls. real soothing to me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you don't have the "real" before's showing how you could barely move in that place! ha! Everything looks so good, I think the ba-ba's are a great touch to your bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks SO good! Time to sit back and enjoy all your hard work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, when can I come spend the night? I can't wait to get up in that bed! You know me, I'd be out in no time! Seriously, it looks WONDERFUL and I want to see it SOON!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs