Anna Kate's Slow Cooker Buffalo Shredded Chicken
6 chicken breasts
1 packet Simply Organic Ranch Seasoning/Dressing Mix
1 bottle Frank's Hot Sauce
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon butter
1. Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Sprinkle ranch seasoning over chicken then pour in hot sauce and chicken stock. Turn chicken a few times until it is coated and liquids and seasonings are mixed together.
2. Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Take chicken out and shred. While chicken is out, add in 1 tablespoon butter and let it melt. Add shredded chicken back to slow cooker and coat with liquid. Serve.
Caron's Slow Cooker Ribs
1-2 slabs of ribs (depending on how much will fit in your crockpot and either pork or beef will do)
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
1-2 cokes (any cola will work)
Salt and pepper
Place runs in crockpot and pour coke over ribs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook on low for 6 hours. Then open and pour out liquid and another with BBQ sauce. Be careful because ribs will be tender and could start falling off the bone. Recover and either cook or just warm one more hour (depending on how tender they were when you were applying sauce).
Dede's Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
1 tube Biscuits, I used Pillsbury Biscuits
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 cup Margarine/butter, Melted
1 cup brown sugar
1. Cut biscuits into quarters with kitchen shears
2. Dip biscuit pieces into melted butter
3. Put buttered biscuit pieces into the bowl of cinnamon and brown sugar and fully coat the pieces
4. Toss pieces into your Crock-Pot until you have all of the pieces layered in the crock pot. I poured the extra brown sugar and cinnamon mixture over the top of my pieces. Because really you can’t have enough brown sugar and cinnamon.
5. Cook on low for 2 hours, check to see if pieces are done. I rotated a few of the top pieces to the bottom to make sure everything was cooked all the way through. The pieces on the edges cooked faster than the pieces on the top.
6. Dish up and enjoy
Amy's Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Ashley's Slow Cooker Potatoes
Cut red potatoes into large cubes. Cook 4-6 hours in crock pot. Add sour cream, milk, salt and pepper to taste and mash.
Sarah's Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
2 (16-oz.) packages frozen French-cut green beans, thawed
1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
1 (8-oz.) can diced water chestnuts, drained
1 (6-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 (6-oz.) can French fried onions, divided
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Stir together first 6 ingredients and half of French fried onions; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-qt. slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on LOW 4 1/2 hours or until bubbly.
3. Heat pecans and remaining half of French fried onions in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted and fragrant; sprinkle over casserole just before serving.
Melanie's Slow Cooker Beef with Red Wine Sauce
3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 medium onion, sliced
1 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
1 (1.61 ounce) package brown gravy mix
1 (19 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
1 cup red wine
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 bay leaf
Hot cooked egg noodles or rice
Place first 3 ingredients in a 6 quart slow cooker. Whisk together gravy mix and next 3 ingredients; pour evenly over beef and vegetables. Add bay leaf.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours. Remove and discard bay leaf. Serve over noodles.
Virginia's Slow Cooker Chocolate Cobbler
1 cup flour
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
3 Tbs. cocoa
¾ cup white sugar
½ cup milk
⅓ cup butter, melted
1½ tsp. vanilla
½ cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
4 Tbs. cocoa
1½ cups hot water
Spray the inside of the slow cooker crock with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, 3 Tbs. cocoa and ¾ cup white sugar.
Stir milk, melted butter and vanilla into the flour mixture until smooth. Pour into the greased crock.
In a small bowl, combine ½ cup white sugar, brown sugar and cocoa. Sprinkle over the top of the batter in the crock.
Pour hot water over the top of ingredients in the slow cooker. Do not stir!
Put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Remove the lid and let stand for several minutes before serving. At first, it will be a bit too liquidy, but should thicken up after several minutes.
Lauren's Salt River Bars
For the bars:
72-80 club crackers (depending on your pan size)
1 cup butter
2 cups crushed graham crackers
2 cups packed brown sugar
2/3 cup milk
2 tsp. vanilla
For the frosting:
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1/3 cup peanut butter
For the bars: Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper or foil*. Next place one layer of the crackers in the pan so they are touching and cover as much of the pan as possible. You can cut to fit it needed.
In a medium sized pan, bring the butter, graham crackers, brown sugar and milk to a boil. Boil for 7 minutes stirring consistently. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
Pour half of the caramel mixture over the crackers. Add another layer of crackers like before, then pour the other half of the caramel mixture over that. Finally add one more layer of crackers then set aside.
For the frosting: Melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips & peanut butter over medium-low heat, stirring consistently. When smooth poor over the top of the bars.
For a quick set up time, put in the freezer until firm. Cut into desired size once firm. Store in the refrigerator. Serve chilled.
*You can use a 10×15 inch jelly roll pan if you have one (I don’t). The 9×13 pan makes them thicker and “ooze” some of the caramel around the edges.