Wednesday, June 3, 2015

End of the School Year Fun

Another school year has come and gone and it is finally summer!  


The girls did a great job at their recital!
#proudaunt #ilovesequins #stageaunt


After four years in my classroom with the most beautiful windows, I said goodbye!
#ihatemoving #bestviewever #speechroom


Lish and Sister came to visit me on the last day of school!
#lovemylish


The tall dr and I spent a fun weekend at the lake with the Lucas'!  
#theyarethecaptains



Group shot of us with Randy's Go Pro!
#welovethenewpontoon



Livin' the lake life!
#sundayfunday


The tall dr loves to ski!
#icantdoit #ilovetowatch


Holly is loving her new summer hair cut!  She follows her dad wherever he goes!
#whereishe #theyareobsessedwitheachother


Enjoyed some beautiful sunsets!
#smithlake


Memorial Day weekend, we got caught in a crazy storm out on the boat!
#screams #wesurvived #OMG


We had a fabulous dinner that I think Frank Stitt would have been proud of!
#delish #thankyouJason


Now that school is out, I get to spend lots of time with my favorite girls!
#funattheallergist 


The tall dr and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!  Can't believe it's been a year!  
#highlands #bestyearever 


We spent the rest of our weekend at the lake...watched a crazy storm roll in while watching Game of Thrones on the porch!
#peaceful #weloveGOT


Thanks, Sister, for giving me this delish Cooking Light pizza recipe!  
#BBQpizzas #crowdpleaser #nomnom


1 comment:

  1. You were not joking about that haircut. It looks just like Casey's did! #kingoftheforest

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs