Sunday, February 1, 2015

January iPhone Dump

Thanks to my Recipe Club girls for letting me know Target had BN squash already cut!
#somucheasier


I am loving my Secret Pal at work!
#shemustknowmewell #ilovepink #shopaholic


After 7 years with the same "work" traveler mug, I ordered this new pink cutie from Starbys!
#pink #stayswarmforhours


Tulips are my fave!
#vdayspirit


Loving this nail color for the winter!
#essie #powerclutch


I am obsessed with my new Kindle Voyage that Santa brought me...I've read four books in a month!
#fiftyshadesofgreyseries #gonegirl


I am totally in the Valentine's Day holiday spirit at my house!
#conversationhearts


The tall dr's favorite candy is always out for grabs!
#peanutmandms


Santa brought me this "Happy Everything" plate and I'm loving it for all the different holidays throughout the year!
#bemine #festive


This is my all time favorite V-Day decoration!
#metalheart #ilovepolkadots


This owl plate just makes me smile!
#hootyhoot


Spotted this tank on Etsy and I'm obsessed with it given my love of Starbys!
#lattelover


Sister bought me an early B'day present....a FitBit!
#costcofind #hotpinkband


I'm participating in a FitBit challenge at work for the most steps in a week!
#workweekhustle #stepitup


I'm obsessed with the "sleep tracker" on the FitBit!
#imabettersleeperthanithought


My DB is selling Girl Scout cookies so of course I had to buy some samoas!
#theyrethebest #ilovecoconut


I've been changing up my workout routine and have been spending my early mornings with Sister's bestie, Jillian!
#riseandgrind #feeltheburn #holycowitshard




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs