Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Recap

I'm back, y'all!  I apologize for my long absence.  My summer has been non-stop, but I wouldn't change it for the world.  The old saying "time flies when you're having fun" is surely true in my opinion!  I haven't busted out the Rebel all summer, so all these pics are from my phone.  Here's what I've been up to, along with a few hashtags to provide some humor!  

My first week of vacay, Whitney and Mark had sweet Carter!  She is an ANGEL!
#preciousbaby


Sister was feeling a little under the weather, so she and the girls loaded up and came over to my house for some R & R!
#bunkedin


I love to "style" Sister for a date night...doing makeup and hair is my fave!
#sisterisahottie


While AK and Blake were in Europe for 10 days, I helped entertain the girls...there was never a dull moment!
#LibbyLish #sostinkincute


Gigi and Libby selfie!
#loveherso


Ready for a stroll!
#onthego


Steel City Pops cooled us down!
#watermelon


I took DB to the pool a few times to work on her swimming!
#shesafish


DB loves to get into my purse!
#fashionistaintraining


I finally broke down and ordered the Courtney Bibb necklace...been wanting it for almost a year!
#baublebar


I spent a wonderful week at WaterSound!
#30A #amazeballs


Sister got me started on overnight oats and I'm obsessed...the only thing that has ever kept me full until lunch!
#flatbellyfoods


The one with yogurt is my fave!
#yogurtaholic


I spent the 4th at Smith Lake!
#sofun #readytogoback


My view on the 4th!
#nottooshabby


Fireworks on the lake!
#boom


Shrimp boils are the bomb!
#latenightdinner


My awesome Aunt Jenn came and reorganized my storage closet!
#sheamazesme #iswearimnotahoarder


I watched DB perform at her dance camp!
#dinorock


The whole fam celebrated Blake's b'day at Ocean!
#39 #soloud


We went to the beach for a week to stay at our parent's house...our first day started out like this.
#rainisnofun #girlswerecray


GrandBobby and DeeDee came to our rescue!
#bestentertainment


Lish loves George's!
#lavacakemaniac


They might be a little bit sassy!
#justliketheiraunt


Love my sister!
#sisterselfie


Lish and Sister!
#thecutest


I love this little girl more than words can say!
#littlesisters


The Crowe family!
#matching


A fleeting moment of love shared between these two!
#sisterlylove


After dinner walk around Baytowne!
#brightcolors


Amazing wine and food at Paradis!
#sidebraid #sisters


The girls had their first "night swim" and they LOVED it!
#bringsbackmemories 


It has taken me all summer to start on my Emily Giffin book...thank you King Acura for providing me a few hours of quiet reading!
#loveherbooks


This outfit was cute before I walked out the door...about 30 minutes later the pants split in two different places while I was in public!
#OOC #girlproblems


Went to a Barons game with Caroline and we had GREAT seats!
#hotdognight #sofun




I start back to work next week, so hopefully I'll be more diligent in updating the blog.  Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs