Sunday, April 13, 2014

I'm back!


So, I've been asked by several faithful blog followers to update the ole blog.  I apologize for being gone so long!  I'm going to update you on the last three months with a few pics and of course a few hashtags!


I turned the big 3-0 back in February...I celebrated with the family at Highland's.
#bucketlist #bestmealever


My parents surprised me with this custom cake from The Albertville Home Bakery...Nicole never disappoints!
#pink #monogram #peonies


I drug the fam out to The Collins (yes, you heard me right!) for a few drinks after dinner!
#momwasinshock #periodictable


We had an extra "winter break" this year the week of my b'day, so I spent a few days with Sister and the girls...our mom taught her well and she had this spread for me when I woke up!
#threepresents #oneforeachdecade


I celebrated the big 3-0 with work friends at El Barrio for a tasty brunch and then at Avondale for a few beers!
#trunksup



 Celebrated the upcoming nuptials of these two, Chase and Tricia!  Love them!  So excited they're finally tying the knot!
#elmorepartyoftwo


Had a reunion with my favorite ppl from Albertville...never a dull moment when we're together!
#threemusketeers #friendssincebirth


My homies!
#wehaventchangedmuch


I learned that my BFF was PREGNANT!!!
#cantwaittobeanauntagain


Used a little birthday money and bought these new pillows for my couch from Stock and Trade!
#obsessed #thankyouToriforintroducingustoStockandTrade


Received the heartbreaking news that my friend Alex had been diagnosed with Stage 2 Hodgken's.
#prayerwarrriorsforAlex 


Doodle-Bug started her spring soccer season!
#MiaHammintraining


I occupy the Lish at most of the games!
#pinkpower


Kinzi joined the club and turned the big 3-0!
#theyearofthirty


I found out that the Kardashians had gone to Soul Cycle in Beverly Hills...Sister and I were just there in January at the same studio.  
#OMG #OOC #wesawnoonefamousthere #wouldhavediedifwehadseenthem #soucycle #kardashians #ihaveherjacket



In March, I met up with Bailey, precious William and Allison for a walk at Railroad Park!
#heisanangel 



Erica and I redid our bulletin board for The Nest!
#owls #readyforspring


The fam went to our beach house for Spring Break!
#thirdrow #frozen 


A trip at the beach is never complete without a dinner at Bistro!
#prosecco


GrandBobby and DB!
#theyareobsessedwitheachother


The Lish never gave us a dull moment!
#suchapistol #loveher


DB is obsessed with collecting things...she was so proud of this marble from Greyton Bar & Grill.
#shesgrowinguptoofast


We introduced Libby to one of our favorite places...Starbucks, or as I like to call it, Starby's!
#weneededcaffeine


Love a cup with my name on it!
#theyspelleditright #sugarfreecaramelsoylatte


We love a dinner at George's and then pictures afterwards!  
#toowindy #lovemygirls



Sister and her girls!
#stylinmom


In April, I showed up to go to K's soccer game and we were dressed the same!
#twinsies #greatmindsthinkalike


Last week, my classroom and the entire Nest flooded.
#OMG #imanomad #smellsawful



Erica and her mom made me this ADORABLE pillow for Easter...I LOVE it!
#theyaresupercrafty #ilovebunnies #igetitfrommymomma


Jessica turned the big 2-9 and we celebrated out on the patio at Brio!
#greatnight #loveher #cheers



Ok, so that sums up the past couple of months.  I promise to try and keep the blog updated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs