Thursday, July 25, 2013

William Partlow Chambers

Welcome to the world, William Partlow Chambers!  Bailey had her bundle of joy on Tuesday here in B'ham at St. Vincent's.  After who knows how many text messages passed among our group, we finally learned of his arrival Tuesday night...hallelujah!  He arrived into the world healthy and happy and so was his momma.  We gave them less than 24 hrs before we blew in, but his "aunts" couldn't get over to the hospital fast enough to meet him and see his new parents!  


Bess, Britt, Allison, Casey and I sent these beauties to the new parents!


Our newest little momma!


Aunt Casey was smitten!


I was enamored with all his beautiful black hair!


Look at those lips!!!



Aunt Allison was in love too!


Bailey and her son!


Introducing the Chambers family...party of THREE!!


William and his "aunts"!


I've known the proud parents since our AU days...Bailey was one of my first friends in my pledge class and Porter was one of my first guy friends.  Oh the memories I have with these two!  They have wanted to start their own family for awhile, and now that the moment has come, I couldn't be happier for them.

I tried to keep the tears at a minimum while in the room, but I was so overcome with love for William and excitement for Bailey and Porter, the tears got the best of me.  William, you are blessed with loving, thoughtful and easy-going parents...you are blessed beyond measure!  And, you have three "aunts" who happen to live close by, and we can't wait to watch you grow.   Much love to the Chambers and Partlow families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs