Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hoppy Sunday!

Hoppy Sunday, y'all!  As I've mentioned before, I inherited my mom's love of bunnies.  In the Decker house, Easter is pretty much the biggest and most celebrated holiday of the year.  I started putting out all my many decorations last weekend...there are bunnies everywhere!  They make me smile and every time I look at them it reminds me of Momma D.  Can't wait to head home in a few weeks to celebrate the wonderful weekend with my family!










post signature

3 comments:

  1. Everytime I see bunny paraphanelia I think of the Decker family and Libby's nursery too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As noted by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average medical assistant salary in Virginia is $45,000. http://techniciansalary.net/medical-assistant-salary-in-virginia/
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE the new blog look! Good move!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs