Monday, December 24, 2012

Eat, Drink and Be Merry!

Thursday night, I hosted my annual Christmas party at the Cliffs.  30 of my favorite people were there...it was kind of a tight squeeze in my crib, but we were all feelin' the holiday love!  In honor of the holidays, I busted out my holiday bling...we ate, drank and were VERY merry!



Loved all my Christmas decor this year!







My party isn't complete without festive drinks!


My Jingle Juice is always a hit!




All of my favorite people were there...loved having the Caffeys!


Always love seeing my A'ville peeps!


So glad Sister was able to celebrate with me!


Crowd shot!


Edgewood girls!


Erica and Ashley were totally in the holiday spirit!


"You're doing what???"


Cheese!


Take 1...


Take 2...


Take 3!  Love working with these girls in The Nest!  What a blessing they have been this year!



Big thanks to Momma and Daddy D for all their help with the party.  Thanks to everyone who came...it was a blast and I'm already looking forward to next year!  Merry Christmas, y'all!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs