Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fun with my Girls

Ok, I'm really trying to get back on the blogging bandwagon...this fall is kickin' my tail! 

The Crowes finally came home from Disney World...felt like they were gone for a year!  I have made it a tradition to get DB a "number balloon" and a "fun balloon" every year for her bday.  Friday afternoon, I surprised her with them after her nap!


She took off running to the mailbox!


She found her surprise!


A big shiny #4 and Cinderella in her carriage!



Cookie and Chief surprised DB with a Cinderella cake...how cute is this?!



After celebrating, it was bath time for the girls...as much as I hate it, Libby is a thumb-sucker!


I can't believe I caught this on camera...K lovin' on her little sister!





Ok, I promise to try and keep up the ol' blog...hope everyone's fall has gotten off to a GREAT start!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs