Sunday, January 15, 2012

What's In My Bag?



As previously confessed, I LOVE reading US Weekly and finding out all the juicy celeb gossip.  Along with "25 Things You Don't Know About Me", I always enjoy reading "What's In My Bag?"  This morning, I emptied out my purse (and yes, this is exactly what was in it!).  The contents of my purse are completely random, but most of them are staples for me.
  • sunglasses and my reading glasses
  • WW calculator
  • iPhone
  • movie stub from "Chipwrecked" that I took DB to see over Christmas
  • Orbit 'sweetmint' gum
  • make-up bag with about a bajillion different chapsticks/lipglosses/lipsticks
  • wallet and checkbook
  • "Hoot-Out" coozie
  • I "dislike" Bama button (sorry to all you Bammers that are readers, but it literally stays in my bag all year roud!)  :)
  • a key to the "North Pole" that I was given when I took DB to see Santa
  • key chain
  • name badge from my Junior League placement at Children's Hospital
My purse is usually a wreck on the inside...One of my DB's favorite things to do is to go through "Gigi's purse".  She's recently taken a liking to gum, so she always grabs a piece of Orbit while putting on all my different lipsticks!  haha

And a post is not complete without a few pics of my girl(s)!  Here are a few recent pics of Libby...a.k.a. "Libbylicious"!  She is changing everyday and is beginning to look a lot more like DB!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs