Saturday, September 11, 2010

Katherine's 2nd Birthday Party

This morning was DB's 2nd Birthday Party. This year, the theme was crayons! Of course, Sister outdid herself yet again with her mad party planning skills. Everything was soooo cute and the kids had the best time! I think in total I took around 250 pictures! No, I did not post all of them on this post, but caution....there are quite a few! Enjoy!!

The actual party invite...it was a box of crayons with the info labeled on the individual crayons!!

Balloon wreath on the front door

The adults enjoyed snacking on the spinach dip and the kids LOVED the M&Ms and goldfish!!


Personalized napkins

Crayon pinata!!!

Side table of snacks

The Birthday girl and me!!!

DB and Ellie!! They had on the cutest matching swimsuits!!

Personalized stickers on the utensils!

The large food table! Blake grilled up some awesome hamburgers and hotdogs!

Cutest cake ever!!!

Dessert table...kids ate the cupcakes and we ate the cake! YUM!!

Sister and DB

The Crowe family

"Make a wish DB!"

The pinata was full of gummies and suckers...DB discovered her love of 'Dum-Dums'!!


I have to admit, I'm pooped from the big celebration! But the weather couldn't have been better and it was great to see lots of close friends and family. Expect lots of posts this week...I am taking off work on DB's actual b'day on Thursday so I can celebrate with her! Yes, I know she's not my actual daughter, but I love her like she's my own!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, everything was SO amazing! I want to see all 250 pictures :-) Ethan was so sad today that he couldn't attend, but he (and me) send our love & kisses to Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love how this is your Sister's defintion of a "small laid back party"! Everything looked precious! And yes, I want to see all 250 pics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being our official photographer! Too bad you couldn't make DB pose any better, I don't think there is 1 shot of her smiling at the camera! Can't wait to spend the day with you on Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That is the most adorable idea ever!!! Your sister (and you) is so creative!!! She needs to send that in to Southern Living!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs